Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Waiting!!!!!!

It's official, I am waiting for a child. This happened Monday June 9, 2008. And I was fortunate to be in the amazing company of Alexis, Sandro and Tom in NYC having dinner at a fabulous restaurant that Russell found and recommended called Momofuku (the lucky peach) with the most divine pork buns in the universe. So over a bottle of wine, strawberry hamachi and best friends we celebrated. I think of her with love and prayers. Here's my baby picture - maybe we'll look alike ;)


And a major congratulations to Annie http://anniesadoptionadventure.blogspot.com/ who just brought home her beautiful daughter. I am so thrilled for you both.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Congrats, my lovely! Let's get together soon so we can celebrate! Maybe lunch and some shopping for your newest little one? :)

I am so excited for you (and for me)!!!!

Can't wait to meet her and sprinkle her with love.