Sunday, March 28, 2010

Garden - Spring 2010

One of the things that makes my heart sing is that LT has men in her life who love her dearly. We were surprised today by Uncle Kris. Today's his bday and he was coming over so that we could go to an early dinner. Instead he arrived with a tub of fertilizer/dirt and told me that he and LT were going to start her first garden today. He brought over flower seedlings and I sat back and watched how they worked so well together planting them in the backyard. Bluebird was happy being a part of the activity and it was all just about the sweetest thing in the world. I can't even properly express my gratitude for moments like this. I can't wait to see if the flowers take off. It's up to me to make sure we water them every day ;) Stay tuned...








4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so sweet! We love Uncle Kris!!! Wonderful photos too.

Kat & Stacy said...

love love love her gardening outfit. All she needs is a big crazy hat and a drink and she's all set to be a Southern Lady out in the yard :-)

Julie said...

How adorable! Happy Birthday to him!

msl said...

Magic in the garden!