Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Referral Anniversary


It was just 1 year ago today that I got the life changing call at 12:20pm in my office. Coincidentally I was wearing my Africa T-Shirt.


Would you have ever guess it would have been so close to Christmas. I looked into this tiny babes eyes and saw my daughter. Immediately felt peace and familiarity. Needless to say, I'll never get a better xmas present.


What a difference a year makes!!! I had to post this photo cause it makes me smile. She blows be away everyday. I never dreamed it would be so powerful and rewarding.

3 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

Love the pictures! You shine so brightly together. You both blow me away. Much love to you both!
Happy referralversary!

Christine said...

I remember when she came home! I love the photo. She looks like she belongs in The Wild Things. Beautiful.

Rebecca said...

What a difference a year makes! A sweet anniversary to celebrate :)