Friday, June 11, 2010

SocialVest


SocialVest - Changing the World just got a little more fun. Cause based shopping.








Needless to say, the last year has rocked my world. Going to Ethiopia and adopting Liv Tunsitu tops my life list of most amazing experiences catapulting me into an evolution that has reprioritized how I invest my time. I worked at a major movie studio as a marketing executive for 11 years (which I generally loved) but I knew that I needed to focus on something more meaningful. Which leads me to sharing with you my newest venture – SocialVest.


So many of you have heard a bit about the cause based shopping platform that my good friend Adam Ross founded. And I’m happy to share that this week www.socialvest.us is ready for all of you to experience. SocialVest’s mission is to create extraordinary change through everyday shopping. At it’s core, SocialVest is a solution for people to make donations to charities they care about by shopping with your favorite participating retailers. You earn money that you can give to any non profit you choose at no cost or obligation to you. Cool right?!?!


Please help us make SocialVest a success. We need you to:

1) sign up your credit card and shop through the SocialVest mall

2) tell your friends and family

3) post links/info on all your social networking channels-give us all your comments/questions so that we can better our platform & communication strategy.


We fundamentally believe SocialVest can bring a social good consciousness to shopping and has the potential to evolve traditional retailer business into a model that does good by empowering customers & their drive to make change.


"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.


Thanks everyone, we can not do this without you! -- Amy


http://www.socialvest.us
http://www.facebook.com/socialvest
http://www.twitter.com/socialvest
http://www.twitter.com/elkinssocvest

No comments: