Monday, May 11, 2009

SMILE


What a difference a week makes.  We are all smiles here.  So many good things have happened this week.  Liv Tunsitu is now sleeping through the night, liking the car seat, stroller, high chair, play time, parks, baths, visitors and ME.  It just amazes me how she's sinking into her self every day.  Every time I stop to think about what she must be experiencing through her baby self I am taken back.  But she is resilient and sure is feeling more comfortable.  I know this because she smiles more and more.  

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love LT! Love the picture. It is truly amazing how different she is now. So happy for you guys.

Meredith said...

This post fills me with so much happiness and makes me smile. Keep the pictures coming. She is a doll.

msl said...

Can't wait until we get to meet the beautiful LT in person! Sleeping through the night?!!! Wow!
I'm so jealous!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at those smiles! She was waiting for you and LT is obviously so happy and relieved to be with her momma! She is blossoming as a result of your love and attention. I'm serious! It brings tears to my eyes to see this little girl grow. Oh - and now down my cheeks. You two are something.