Thursday, November 20, 2008

Julie took the words right out of my mouth


Please read this touching and important post from Julie. I'm lucky enough to call her a friend. Thank you for this post Julie and my heart goes out to all the single moms. I was lucky enough to be the next to last of the list (9) to proceed as usual through this current court season but my heart absolutely aches for those who fell behind me.


http://theeyesofmyeyesareopened.blogspot.com/2008/11/friday-friend-or-family-feature-day.html

3 comments:

Annie said...

So glad you'll make it through. This news is so heartbreaking.....I am so sorry for all the ladies this will affect and for all the waiting children.

I visited this blog. just beautiful....

Sam said...

Are you number 10?
I am 16....
email me
samsamh79@gmail.com

Sparkz said...

Its great you'll make it through! Your now second on the wait list!!! :) I can't wait for your news!