Monday, October 6, 2008

Lucky Us


So what's weird about this blog thing is that the majority of the time that I write, I forget that people are reading.  So to my surprise, I received a gift in the mail today that represented one of my blog entries and it literally blew me away.  
Presenting Suzanne, my lovely sister in law - a truly inspired individual.  She sent me a package of super duper cute clothes for Liv.  So adorable and generous and then I opened a box with a beautiful necklace.  I started reading the card and was completely overwhelmed by the thought and intention behind the gift.
She had a necklace made for me by her special friend base on my blog entry called Liv and Love.  This entry is about the connection I feel between Liv and my father.  Without sharing the entirety of the note, Suzanne so eloquently shared with me how perfect the necklace represented my mindset and inspiration with the 3 charms.  She honored Liv, my father, my all knowingness, Ethiopia's amazing culture and my intention to welcome Liv into this world.  
It's just beyond a major WOW and all I can say is that I'm so honored and grateful to feel so loved.  Thank you deeply.

2 comments:

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Article & Photos! new news ladybugs need a home visit http://ladybugneedahome.blogspot.com/2008/08/lady-bugs-need-home.html

Heather said...

I can hardly wait to see it! What a sweet and thoughtful gift!