Saturday, August 9, 2008

2 Months of Waiting!

In honor of 2 official months of being on the waitlist, I celebrate peace.  As Martin Luther King observed "True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice & harmony."
I'll take that as my goal as I approach this month and while the waiting has been fast and slow at the same time, I'm needing to make a major mental note to apply all the same attention to details to my house as my mind, spirit and soul.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I've made some progress in terms of house logistics but I still have a ways to go with my insides ;) My goal is to simplify as much as possible with my schedule and responsibilities to that I can prepare and get the clarity needed.  Much change is around the corner and I need to be the change that I want out of the world  - right?!?

Thought for the Day - Stay away from:
Politics without Principle
Pleasure without Conscience
Wealth without Work
Knowledge without Character
Business without Morality
Science without Humanity
Worship without Sacrifice.
...Ghandi

2 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

Hi there Elizabeth. I am a single PAP waiting with I believe the same agency as you. Bumped into your blog and love your story.

Happy travels

Robbin

Ladybugs appear said...

Robbin, Thanks so much, yes we're with the same agency and I'm always excite to meet single PAP (especially with what's going on). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for referral in the next couple months. Would love to keep in touch. Good Luck.
amy