Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family - 2 Year Anniversary



This week marks 2 years since the Ethiopian courts made us each others. When I think about all the factors that go into our union, I shed a tear because I realize that none of it was chance and all of it is a beautiful orchestration of a divine power. She is extraordinary & every ounce of me feels humbled by the grandness in the universe's scheme. This week, I honor the whispers in my soul that told me this was meant for me when it seemed strange to most. I honor our Ethiopian family. I celebrate family this week, in every fashion, construct & appearance. LT is my heart and I'm happy to navigate life with the motherly feelings that inform my priorities. Happy Family Anniversary to us and to the best birthday present ever - my girl.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 2 years! I adore your little family.

Julie said...

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary to one of my most favorite families. xoxo

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary to your Breathtakingly Beautiful Family:)

Jebena said...

Cheers to two amazing GIRLS called "FAMILY"!!!!

Danni and Tommy said...

Love you! Beautiful post, beautiful family(I have more to say, but I'm all teary and can't think straight).

Rebecca said...

Happy (very belated) Family Anniversary! I adore your family of two!

Unknown said...

WOW What a great story Happy Anniversary from the CanDos