Friday, February 13, 2009

Someone Like You

To Baby LT,

It's a new dawn, it's a new day - click here to read the article that made my heart hopeful when I read it tonight.


"We should be proud of our differences and what we have in common, and we should celebrate them."


Happy Valentines Baby Girl.

Thanks to Jami for this sweet picture.

And THANKS to BFF Mimi for the most wonderful hand made Valentine.  We love you Mimi.

And big long prayer to Aunt Julie who travels in the morning to unite with special Sentayehu.

It's a very special love day and any time we feel alone just remember there's always someone like you.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I really really love that photo!! It is a very intense and loving image! Oh boy do I pray for that baby girl to come home soon!!

xo Auntie Heather

Jana said...

Amy---I am so glad you like the clips. Thank you so much for ordering them!! Blessings!